The model that marked the start of Gazelle’s history, has already proven to be timeless. Get on the Tour Populair and you’ll know why.
- Gazelle’s heritage!
- Delightfully relaxed seating posture
- A robust steel frame with a steel luggage carrier
- Stainless steel rims
- Rod actuated drum brakes, just like the original
- 3 speed Sturmey Archer rear hub, also true to the original
- Fully enclosed chain case
- Bottle Dynamo, just like the good old days
Ride a piece of history today!
Made in Holland, sturdy steel frame, steel luggage carrier, stainless steel rims and spokes, cst tires, front & rear lights, rear wheel lock, 3 speed Sturmey Archer internal hub gearing, linked drum brakes, bottle dynamo, fenders, coat guards, enclosed chaincase.
- 51 cm – 5’1” – 5’6′
- 57 cm- 5’6″ – 6’1″ (1 in stock)
Happy Clients ...
I just wanted to let you know our bike arrived Thursday night and we love it! Thank you!