Cycling together with your child: it has to be safe as well as fun. With a Bobike maxi+, you can rely on safety in any case. At Bobike, safety comes first. The Bobike maxi+ has been approved according to European safety standard EN 14344 and offers your child the optimum in protection and seating comfort. Designed and manufactured in Europe.
Bobike is one of our favourite Dutch Child Bicycle seats thanks to the universal fitting, minimalist but safe design and helmet recess (so the childrens heads are not pushed forward).
- Fits on most bikes, with or without rear carriers
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Soft and water- repellant cushion
- 3-point adjustable safety belt
- Foot protectors (keeps little feet safely away from getting into the spokes)
- Meets strict European Safety Standards (EN14344)
- Ideal for babies from 12 Months to 6 Years
- Ideal for babies from 9 to 22 Kilos
The Bobike maxi+ is not suitable for mounting on a bicycle with a carbon frame or on a moped. The Bobike maxi+ must be mounted only on bicycles that are suitable for carrying the extra weight of the bicycle seat and your child. For this reason, please refer to the manufacturer of your bike.
When mounting using the complete seat tube bracket, the diameter of the seat tube may not exceed 50 mm. The width of the luggage carrier and rear stays may not exceed 160 mm.
Here is a helpful video on the two ways you can install the bobike Junior or bobike maxi (same mounting hardware) https://youtu.be/j_qIh0RaQJs