First Bike Cross Edition
FAST & FREE shipping in Canada
The perfect training bike for your child from 22 months to 5 years old. FirstBIKE supports the development of a child’s
balance and provides a no-stress method of learning to ride a bike. It is incredible how fast they learn how to balance.
Why we love First Bike:
- Fun – watch your child learn to ride a bike with a huge smile on their face!
- Safety – Comes with a gentle rear drum brake to slow them down, steering limiter to prevent spills, curved saddle so they don’t slip off, high quality Schwalbe tires to grip on any surface. – Numerous awards worldwide.
- Durability – Toughest balance bike we have found yet – Ultra strong, weatherproof, does not scratch, rust or splinter, yet light enough for your child to carry it! (For the geeks, it is a high-tech, injection molded GFT frame – glass and nylon composite).
This street version is designed for urban environments, pavement, gravel and packed dirt.
$194.99 – $214.99
- Lifetime Guarantee on Frame, 5 years for everything else (except tires).
- For ages 22 months – 5 years
- Schwalbe tires .
- Gentle rear drum brake
- GFT frame – ultra strong, weatherproof and lightweight
- Sealed bearings
- Safety grips
- Steering limiter
- Curved saddle
With air tires ideal for off-road conditions with mostly grass, gravel, or loose dirt surfaces.
Thanks to the LowKit™ lowering kit, children from 2 ft 8 in can start on a First bike. About 90% of two year olds require a lowering kit. The lowest seat position is 12 inches – making it one of the lowest on the market.
Frame and Fork are Guaranteed for Life, 5 year warranty on everything else (except worn out tires).Frame and Fork are Guaranteed for Life, 5 year warranty on everything else (except worn out tires).
Colour Options: Blue, Orange, Blue with Lowering Kit, and Orange with Lowering Kit